Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Been A While...









I know that I'm not very good about keeping up with my blog, but the reason for that is because I've got the best little boy in the whole world keeping me busy....and I wouldn't want it any other way! He's recently just started showing his personality! He's such a happy little baby who loves to take it all in. He'll watch anything and everything going on, and is learning so much every day!






He's now 5 1/2 months old. I thought I would put up some pictures of each month just to show you how he's changed, grown, and learned to smile!












Ryder has enjoyed his first Christmas...






New Years...








Valentine's Day...








Spring Break.....got to meet his cousins Annabelle and Dylan, Pop, and Uncle Rollin...










and Easter....








We are so blessed to have Ryder in our lives. He fills it with happiness and laughter, and we thank God each and every day for him!



1 comment: