Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Past Month

We officially sold our house and closed on it at the end of August. Since we sold it much faster than we expected, we had to be out of it without having our new house officially purchased yet. But, we found the perfect house and are so excited to be moving into it at the end of this month. The month of September, we've been living with Daniel's parents. They have been so gracious to offer their place for us to stay while we were in transition of houses. Daniel, Lexi, and I have felt like we've been on vacation for the past three weeks...a nice, comfy bed and room to ourselves, an amazing front porch and rocking chairs to relax on in the evenings, lots of land for Lexi to explore, and even other pet-friends for Lexi. His parents are amazing, and don't like for me to "over-do" myself, so I've been able to relax and just enjoy them and my pregnancy.

The first weekend we were here, I went to Texas for a baby shower that my best friend, Debbie gave me....I'll have to blog about it next when I've downloaded pictures. I also plan on blogging about our new house (with pictures) when we move in as well. We have another week and a half until we move in. I'm so excited to be officially starting another chapter of my life with Daniel and our baby boy! What a fun road it's been so far...and yet so many more memories to come!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO happy for you Emily Jane! You deserve it. Can't wait to see your house in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete