Friday, October 22, 2010

The New House, Baby Showers, and Belly Pictures!

A crazy month it's been! First of all, we are settled into our new home. Still have some minor things like hanging more art on the wall, and cleaning out the few things in the garage still, but for the most part, it's done.....(oh yeah, besides the baby's room....that still has a lot of work to be done). We LOVE our house! It's perfect and we couldn't be happier with it! Here are a few pictures. (front, dining room, guest room, master bath, and baby's room coming along)






We got a new bedroom set from Daniel's parents as our house warming present and we absolutely LOVE it as well! We've slept SO good on our new, KING-SIZE mattress....I don't know how we ever slept on a queen! It's awesome! We have a little sitting area in our bedroom, which is pretty cool. It will be very useful as well once our little guy gets here.


It took Lexi a while to get used to the new place, after loving life at Daniel's parents house with their dog, Jolene. But, she's learned where she can and can't go now, and is loving being able to wander between the huge backyard and the front yard as well. This is a picture of our backyard one evening as the sun was setting (taken from the back deck) as well as a picture of the back of our house. And then little, precious Lexi at her new home! I still haven't taken pictures of the living room/kitchen/basement yet, but I'll get to it eventually.




I've had some great baby showers hosted by the best friends anyone could have! Debbie threw me one in Texas early September, and then Sarah, Lori, and Lindsay all threw me one here early October. The food, decorations, company, games, locations, and EVERY single thing was perfect and I am so thankful for all my friends and family who were able to come! And a huge thank you to my girls Debbie (and her awesome husband Badi who did a ton, too), Sarah, Lori, and Lindsay! Thanks Debbie for planning everything, opening up your beautiful home to everyone, and loving Baby and me so much! And a big thanks to my girls for driving all the way from North Carolina and Florida to give baby Stewart and me the wonderful shower in Georgia!

Here are some pictures from the Texas shower! I'm so glad several friends I normally don't see too often were able to come! (My camera died right before the shower in Texas, so I'm waiting on pictures from friends before I can post pictures from it.)






And last but not least.....I'm growing more and more each week. I can't believe he'll be here in about 7 weeks!!! I'm so excited but honestly, scared out of my mind as well....(not about being his Mommy, but about the day I go into labor). Please keep me in your prayers. I know I'll forget the pain and only think about how he's doing the whole time, but the thought of it all has always scared me. I can't wait to see him and hold him though!



1 comment:

  1. love yalls house, can't wait to come see it in person some day. can i go ahead and request to stay in the master bedroom while we're there? i dont see why you would have a problem with that. but seriously...aren't king beds AH-MAZING?!?!! we love ours.

    thanks for the updated belly pics. love seeing that sweet boy grow and grow! not too much longer. you'll do fine with the pain and everything...that's what epidurals are for. trust me...i had 3 of them. ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete